Re: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:50:52 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9/pKC+JCGd1SADThQCXe43NqpvVbZUcap8rWLtN+NAo=; b=dv0oSciUNXDTtPrm7NVVwf/moQNlSMzt0WSkMd86JN+WPMQSDCnywdDXwfDAH4Sk19 Mi5pJPV9UtdhpCFWGVeGbD14tFNXR6IuVnwZO1NVWAmIoo0LmZyLyYke2hELo3Q13lkZ d8p83ss6/W0yzDf/m35QHMktZHJSiv9LHcwC4=

LOL - get Robert to take a picture of you in your work clothes!   I can't
wait.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX