Re: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:01:58 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=cK4IRaRR2MZOhe3FRmqN2hFgO03zrIgiz5OiHnkt0ws=; b=Fhh0dp+tm80kSueifZF8j4/cvdDu/5kbYhmSQ9lVgeNLII9IDmF9z/O5m8rO6MBiJZ +cxNmfj6afAj4fB1DLhoJZfx635d+LsDDvVKl1GPdTxdFNVu0tZHpPfmy9ujnG+PtwtM IhU31Mu4SUc0rQBM/Pb98KlHmYkH5rxsbRRpI=

He threatened to get the camera....I gave him the look.  LOL.

--
Jesse R. Bell