From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 4:24 PM

How's this for crazy weather. Over the weekend, Sunday and Monday, the
temperatures were in the teens with stiff winds.  Then Tuesday it warmed
up.  The temperature yesterday morning was 56 degrees at 6:00 AM.  All
day was cloudy and disagreeable, but didn't rain until last night.  This
morning it was 36 degrees and raining, and that's about what it has been
all day.  Rain has been heavy at times.  It is predicted to rain all night
and
turn to sleet and snow in time for the morning rush hour.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/11/2008 5:12:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,