Re: so I am wondering....

Things are fine here, a balmy 40+ and a bit blustery, but no longer raining. Working on Cmas stuff and paperwork, presentation for next month. Got together w friends for Cmas lunch yesterday and a small exchange. Cmas party at work Wed.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:22 PM
Subject: [CHAT] so I am wondering....

if any of our members are affected by this terrible ice storm, cold weather in
the northeast?

The reports are vague... lotsa area so it is hard to tell. My heart goes out
to all those involved, whether I know them or not....

Here it is warm today, 43 currently with matching wind gusts. I can hear it howling out there and everything is blowing around. Tonight, within hours it will drop into the teens with rain,snow,ice... not a good morning to commute
is predicted.  I need to go out there and find out what that banging noise
is... can't be good.

Donna