Re: so I am wondering....

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: so I am wondering....
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:39:32 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=X50u7noa+i51OtjZKOOjxpFIxaC9MShhifnctDMRKsg=; b=AHvi2E0XyafI6Ejtu2H7u7DoMwyCyppVJ9Psfat4rJSNNBJb/J6SJQSNA3cAUf3flq ewb33Hkumzhc9XibH4UIDBOgbtm9EeuXzT7mVims+P2/OINSrEhCiJAoVCZvPriUUZ8C n9Oe/zJlYVj4DS6eyjuxM8GZvdl/PGgvK/DwM=

Vermont must have gotten hit pretty badly.  My neighbor's brother who works
for the power company was told he leaves for Vermont w/ his crew tomorrow
morning and they'll be gone until after the first of the year.  Her sister
in law is hacked but I told her to be glad he's not in Iraq like he was last
Christmas (he just mustered out of the Marines this summer).  What's bad is
she wasn't even sure where Vermont was.  I guess they don't cover trivial
things like geography in schools anymore.

> Things are fine here, a balmy 40+ and a bit blustery, but no longer
> raining. Working on Cmas stuff and paperwork, presentation for next month.
>  Got together w friends for Cmas lunch yesterday and a small exchange.  Cmas
> party at work Wed.
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>