Re: weather

Craziest weather I can remember.  Temperatures in the teens last
week,  30s all day yesterday, and here this morning it's 46 at 7:00 AM.
Predicted to go into the 60s then drop back into the 20s tonight - with
rain and snow showers, of course.  Insane!  My son called from Florida
where he is visiting his mother-in-law.  He said it was snowing in Olympia
Wash. where he lives.  Despite the problems in New England, we here
in New York's Hudson Valley just have weather that seems to reflect
the ups and downs of the stock market.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/14/2008 7:46:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,