Re: so I am wondering....

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: so I am wondering....
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:20:56 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=rvcmC4rWWEi0pmmWQRc5KG1fGgTJKngFbpo/cg/t9iI=; b=LAed6FMUR9NMoRsJzQ2VFaOPD42Q8okxaZ+34Kae6yGi2nULF5CUpAQI6zxlnzj+8l Bjp14akhXx+htkyBowkN9Qbeibz04TuLoxCJ2e1KNaVekLuH8c3qAtdyoJcepPCY5FiO wZ44S9Xm6g2dVUhaTplWDO0Ai4QkFZyk+gbbQ=

Yesterday my husband and I got up early to take care of the outside
animals...it was 72 degrees around 2:00.  We put heaters in the water tanks,
cleaned out the chicken house and put water inside there with a heat lamp,
amped up my heat in the greenhouse, put thermal blankets on all the horses.
 By 3:30 p.m., it was 34 degrees and dropping.  Ice starting coming down at
 9:30 p.m..   I am working from home today, the roads are horrible.  It's 18
degrees this morning.Yuck.