From: TeichFauna@aol.com <TeichFauna@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 3:51 PM

No salt used here either, but didn't find that odd at all.  I thought  the
use of salt for ice/snow had been illegal for decades??  I know in  Germany it
was made illegal to use salt on the roads and sidewalks 20+ years  ago, due to
the harm to the environment, dog's feet, etc.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:43:39 AM Central Standard Time,