Re: so I am wondering....

That is the way ours was the night it snowed.  Was in the 70's in the  a.m.
and by late afternoon it was 36 degrees.  BRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Then  that evening it
snowed!  Thankfully we didn't drop down below freezing  though.
Saw the other day that the high in Montana was minus 35.   HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I could have died.  I dont' even know how people,  much less animals can
live in such cold.  My car has a fit if it is below  50.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/15/2008 8:23:31 AM Central Standard Time,