Re: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:14:28 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=2dOY2ndo7h0Knniny1wo8a01aTiRMlMJTuvFQpqZHLQ=; b=Ayjb2jnak6rWl+Rctkkgzd0nWKk7Y9VbYt3tgP2vZXuQIxitgP7IYSrOv42Qhck0B+ HSJVLoKVQY5wx4i9hiVV7X7CUc8IVDpQFBhrfnTwGolxGLPEYKugfjgK144W+cSHVs4W JHbsJyQe57HZSDp1ZiHCzEswV0el6oEjGzHSE=

they still use it in parts of the North East I'm told.  It's murder on the
environment, critters, roads & cars.  Dad hates it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX