Re: so I am wondering....

I don't think any of us here in the US can complain about being bored  with
the weather.....I think we've all had some type of excitement that we  probably
could have done without.  As far as temps. here, we get  more than 20 degree
temp. changes, sometimes even within an hour.   LOL   And it is nice to have
temperature changes throughout the  year, and even cold weather for a short
time.....but not weeks at a time or  more.  Nothing under freezing either.
What's the point.....no sense  of getting to the extremes.  Same with heat.....I
can do without temps  over 100 too.  Just leave me inbetween freezing and 100
and I'm  happy.  Luckily on the coast we do stay under 100 and over freezing,
except  a couple days out of the year.  But I agree with Pam, I'd take months of
 heat any day over months of cold.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

I am not  so sure I would like living in an area that only changes maybe 20