Re: New address

None that I've seen. Lots and lots of farms, orchards, and nurseries though.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 7:32 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

So..do they have plantations up there?

On 12/18/08, Theresa Gannon <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Glad you are back to the land of the internet connected.  I know how
frustating that can be!
Theresa

________________________________
From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
To: Garden Chat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:02:15 PM
Subject: [CHAT] New address

New address for me: inlandjim1@q.com

It's been a frustrating three days since Monday, but my computer is
finally on an ethernet support system from Qwest and rid of the
exceedingly unreliable services of Comcast. Everything seems to work
better and faster. Now, of course, the major task will be supplying my
new address to all those merchants who so desperately need my
attention, such as my bank.

--
Jesse R. Bell

Inland Jim