Re: Feral cats

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Feral cats
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:25:59 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=bWPGW5+2X1d7KKt1/0Xt6w5L1msXHUDZJyHxaU5PtyM=; b=KVFEdu6qCpNVxfAwXU82YsUobjPCDHX7ZNHW5doTcwqtyslfoDOG+Km+SEC3qt1TmW gCmBR60Hb4xmrz/nyr4pRs8tnyLc6nK2XTVf/lXaGYutsDQ2mf3FBciI4QT7GCfhu2lp WC7zuiGbFsFyePM8epAX1dvYm4eYI1BT0s1nk=

Agreed.  If they're 6 months old or younger, you might be able to tame them,
but if they're older - probably not.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX