Re: help needed!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: help needed!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:48:13 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=wUiEyqaRJo/NYoAtbcfQrqsDbwXGkqN2706zapkTdGY=; b=sWM443+N45r0KQPg83RI2BlLrbOMoq5okQKlzRkp6+6tg7l8l9YmRt33EtTDIcg+FA kenTs3IVNYgqcuflJ8qZ7CG19aJpAgW5BlO5pnEIfKi9XLLohJiq0Rd1g5iN45jiCb66 yGOe5Fqg2EbKrGuEyxWv1pQ+3P+x5Zt+25aFE=

I remember a tool my father had (probably still has) that looked like a long
handled hoe, but the metal part was not bent, it was straight.  And it made
a dandy ice chopper (used standing up and chopping straight down) as I
recall.  No clue what it was called, but I can email him and ask if you
would like.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX