Re: help needed!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: help needed!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:10:42 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=SC6c1ss1OrmPNjtGtwrxFgl9uIDEuceyWZr0xtMKc/M=; b=BBshV5Chi2R8v87lyBVJOCRuYp0k8q7UMBBWz1A/GLfFnJhKaMaH6ic7GHxlCVVFCp 2YzmqgXiLWug75fcQ3RsIlYaqWFdl1r4p2qQJ68dWemBicFB659Yg5HqbkbhnEitgqEo 4Xpx8DoyEsGUWAb5A3kBxM9GQt7ejC00+Z18M=

Just emailed Dad.  Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

> I remember that tool, too. When you find out what it is, I'll be curious to
> know.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>

Pam Evans
Kemp TX