Re: help needed!

Would be interested in knowing about this- due to global warming, I am sure
this isn't the last ice storm here.
Used a pry bar thingy I used to move rocks to chip the sidewalk area earlier.
Our driveway is large (7 cars wide and 3 deep) and if I wasn't having Xmas
here I wouldn't be as concerned.  Sorry, no warm up actually we are heading
into a deep freeze right after the snow tomorrow afternoon.  I didn't bother
with salt, too cold and too thick for it to work.
I am seriously worried about the trees.  With the ice covering them, the
additional weight of snow that will accumulate on it.... I was hoping there
was someway to prevent the limbs from cracking....or at least upright the
oh well.... ma nature is gonna win this battle.