Re: And now the good news...sort of

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: And now the good news...sort of
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:26:25 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=J+HshpZMC66KcD7tLvIVljHUaSqliXzneTiuQ9sZe+s=; b=ndLZguu+T6AFEDDF5H7bPuuoPncpYtmz8cpjrcocnvr3wgx2po3IBIZjt5Ii6mB3SE kFsQJ15T9wQMsmyIaqliEeWke1mMoBno8lAqvG3GGNDjjkAPwkF/jQk29+gwRPcJuTbx mxB1/WOYOOH5nh+JvY7rokvbqZTQTpHlzLc4c=

Dude...I use my debit/Visa card all the time for on-line purchases.  But I
watch my account like a hawk...and my bank is very good about looking into
and canceling/crediting any charges that are fraudulent.  Doesn't happen
very often, but it DOES happen.  Swine dogs out there in the world trying to
steal my money - that gets on my last nerve.