Re: check in time

A flock of turkeys were hunkered down in our back yard
today after the snow.  They looked really dismal.   A couple
of them came up near the house - I wonder if they have been
fed somewhere else and were begging - but the rest of them
stayed down by the garden fence - seven or eight, maybe more.
They parade through our drive, around the house, and down
the hill many days, but today they really looked as if they
were not enjoying the snow.
In a message dated 12/20/2008 6:28:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,