Re: check in time

We have lots of woodpeckers - a whole flock of downies, a pair or
more of hairies, and several red-bellies.  The downies are the most
active -they really fuss at us when we go out to change the suet
feeder, or if it is empty they cling to the kitchen window screen and
tell us we need to do something.  I really enjoy the woodpeckers
more than most birds - they have more individual personalities.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/20/2008 8:18:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,