Re: Fwd: answer about ice chopping tool

An Ice Scraper. Duh! I should have remembered that.

I don't remember it being used for edging, though. My Dad had a spade and/or a rounded flat hoe-thing for doing that.

I always referred to it as a "ICE SCRAPER"  That's what its used for.  I
would imagine Lowe's or Home Depot ot True Value Hardware Stores would carry them. You can also use them for edgeing around sidewalks. I still have the
one we had at Lockhart St. and use it occasionly when cutting a fine edge
between grass and stone walkway.  Hope this helps.   Dad