Re: check in time

Brrr. To my amazement, it's been 28 windless degrees since about 5:30 this AM. Beginning to feel like I'm stuck in a time warp of some kind.

On Dec 21, 2008, at 2:08 PM, Donna wrote:

currently at 4pm, our temp is minus 3 with wind chill minus 29. Actually this is the best it has been,..... we have 35-40 mph winds which is making it brutal out there. Got about an inch to two inches of snow (hard to tell with
the drifting) last night.

So far (fingers crossed) the trees haven't lost any limbs yet. I figured the
wind would take them out....

So far we only flickered power a couple of times.  But our lines are
underground. We have no power at work....or so my answering machine said...

Donna