To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:17 PM
Subject: [CHAT] questions

I have some questions that I know this group has so much more experience
in than I do. My sister has offered to take me to the Chelsea Flower
Show next May 2009 for my birthday. As a member of AHS is there any
benefits that would pertain to RHS? Any ideas or advice on how to do
this right would be appreciated so much. I can't believe it will happen
but maybe....it is something to hope for anyway!Thank you,Tricia