Re: Feral cats

Hi Daryl-
If you can trap them in a "have a heart" trap and get them to a facility that will fix them, the is the best thing you can do. This will prevent more feral kitties at least. Locally, there are several groups and vet clinics who work together to help make this happen. I hope you can find something in your area.
Theresa

P.S. After the cats are "fixed" they are released back to there they were caught to finish out their natural life cycle. For some that is very short, others longer. If you are feeding them, I'm sure they'd appeciate it.

Daryl wrote:
For the last month or so, we've been feeding a couple of feral cats. Unlike
E.T. (3 yrs old) and Scooter (3 weeks old), these guys have apparently no or
limited experience with people. I talk to them whenever I'm out in the yard,
and when I'm pouring food into their dish, but so far, no go.

Any advice would be appreciated.