RE: check in time

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: check in time
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:59:01 -0800

Oooh new flooring, I always like doing flooring. I'd like to rip up my
laundry room floor and put in tile over the next couple weeks, but I'll
need husband's help to move the machines. He's supposed to be building
the dining room table he promised his niece in Texas, so we'll see what
happens.
Slugs or snails eating your peas, maybe?

Cyndi