Re: More weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:45:06 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=sq45MQ8bki3JQSa1iIDn4n8akcwQszxDRmZuCokC1cU=; b=Cl5u5pLNb9jBXEC7gWzekmKa6XABplr3NVNIHsJmUSoqwK75qtGDKJuT3oa19Y7MKV UWd22wAnd7aJX9tNY7xlAUGawzm89jyBBnzFS/SRYqHeDRdXnN2fR1X8cgEHaDT6t5Px cXap9lxc+0hstzbYTn07TlnJ4MDqLWZ0HYaw4=

well if they did - that's nutso.  i gotta finish up w/ the birds, will check
their website in a little bit.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX