Re: More weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:24:24 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=riJRvWRudsfz1Y1XZhpCGn4gdVrBzQChcQMOUO1QgFI=; b=GxB9eeIH1aaqOlcdNmegpa9EutAIHR5H5VxU8ZvkTO6aqbLiAwlAiaKoyAT5In9lzN KIb2y5lv7dVWHGbPli5A5T/yB72nXBZSmXaE3oP17sIAaPhPZXTMkhQSW+6pW1zxMXo+ p7wqN5uPkbjq9x+XSonTDaZWGjbMtldt74Yjk=

I checked women's stuff, then footwear.  If they still make them for
women,surely they must for men.
they're too ruttin' ugly for most women's tastes.  but like I say, I don't
care what it looks like if I stay warm.  People can just deal w/ it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX