To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More weather

Why is it that the areas with the worst winter weather are also the
areas with electric cables on poles instead of underground?  You'd think
it would be worth the expense to switch that at some point?
Theresa

Judy Browning wrote:
I walked out on the front porch & stuck a yardstick in the snow.
Picked a couple of low areas. Very unofficial 7 inches on the ground.
Over the tops of any shoes I own, so I won't be venturing any further
unless I did out the gaiters I used to wear cross country skiing. Home
sick from work, the cold I picked up last week is worse. At least I
don't feel guilty skipping the drive down the hill.