Re: Cmas present

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cmas present
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:55:55 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=44Qk81j9cw2G+U+l6OVHso1rhmIb0nx9OirbQ/Kawgw=; b=oS0hG6+DFrb/qB4zb52MRo4PZ34JxRv7xSFtqH5l2QAW4V31LPbWJmjdaoA9I30v28 1MoWcVIpUwwVUdZgGWychBLr/XuiMBF1jIciUWkbLO8kcXQ1VB2+f6ljl2Z33DxpcKdE sEfIdmXAOXDACtRlLvyF+Ub3x7fkB7S8TcxqQ=

WOW....what a book!  I love old books like that.  I think I was a scribe in
a previous life.  I do a lot of calligraphy and old-world lettering.

--
Jesse R. Bell