Re: Holidays

Season's best, as Tiny Tim said, to each and every one.

On Dec 23, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Donna wrote:

Merry Christmas to all of you!  Thanks for all the help, ideas, and
friendship.

May you have the gift of Faith,
the blessing of Hope,
And the Peace of His Love,
At Christmas, as always.

Donna

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com> wrote:

The same to you Dave. I think about you too! I was just out clucking over my hibiscus plant that I bought from you. My greenhouse got down to 33 degrees last night (it was 8 degrees outside) and I freaked out and worried about the plants. I sure thought the heater was high enough, but I guess it wasn't. I lost some of the tropicals. But yours is fine. I think about
so
many of you - from the plants and cuttings you have given me over the years. Merry Christmas to all of you - and may 2009 be a great year for us all!