Re: Holidays

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Holidays
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:51:10 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1jq3Kh9ly+44nMstVhAR2IUnza5VEVm+aGIro0NyiS8=; b=CTSijQBKpNJZA6kCkNV3Io1AAiDp8h1Cip2ciPr/rNGbe1pUvw0huhu0hYtaoM3Fka dDyDojP3DPMhdIfzS5AbEV/wQ4ASVrYBPcDn2fbRYXiXJyRVnMUC2WacOT7rCejtRjv7 I2Ga4EFgy/xTcShy4UDN/pfkTN81shRll6OHg=

It all sounds great Judy - and happy birthday to your near and dear!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX