Re: Fry's

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fry's
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:03:09 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=UKTk+yUxHgwoiP/cN8H53dlzH7oaASvumm5SIytZGVs=; b=dJRfyhrMiLWSQSVnjq9107TbD8Ujbhq0Tsa4ShxB57jolqaOSqd1Slv10xDkzZ0Kk4 I6b1mqOWc25TCQU2hJF0OZwe59Ws45lbg+xac19GYdvAsAjMWA2MdPJPgXw5D3LQr2Aw 4W1nSlppv2uStzxpH8DbIZDY6awdNwWRV5o3U=

OMG - that's gonna rattle a few rafters.  I'll have to see if anyone at work
has heard about this!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX