Re: Cmas present

What a treasure, Jim.  Where did you find this gem?
Not in the same class at all, but I recently searched for a book I
thought my youngest generation of grandchildren should have - Frank
Tashin's "The Possum That Didn't."  This wonderful book had been a
favorite of my older sons.  I knew it probably wasn't in print, but I was
not prepared forwhat I found.  Amazon provided a source for two copies
from antique book dealers.  One was priced at $295.00, and the other at
$850.00.  I pulled my battered copy off the shelf and scanned it in, making
a pretty reasonable copy that the kids can play with.  I wasn't about to
give them mine.  Maybe I should put it in the bank.  Does anyone else
remember this book?
In a message dated 12/23/2008 2:32:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,