Re: Merry Christmas

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:51:23 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kqh0cF2CGxZ4gEhbuK5fqqpFsG63sa8hKkHHf3A6vdc=; b=pHXuew3oX+iVlzUHbR73Jd8HY15AFvvvrnGx19gnW8HsQ8jsElvhCxUOFlBb/d+q5n L64YbPKBwMtX2z0EMJ+cSUWfCuNN6shOxBbNKVYomrVe+BKUN9+Y02l1AKSQbKBMuLfi zzrdbqtzIqZKE9yiV40jXEI3Xf7F0KybvayCo=

Melody - we think of you too!  Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New
Year!   Great to hear from you.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX