Re: great deal on Fiskars pruner/lopper

Great price, good products, wish I needed them. Thanks.

On Dec 24, 2008, at 1:21 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Hey y'all, I got an email from Lee Valley tools last night that said they are doing free shipping from now until January 4th. I was so bored at work today I decided to check their website and see what there was to see. Well, they have a special purchase, limited quantity deal on a set of Fiskars
tools.  A lopper, a pruner and floral snips.  All three for $16.50 and
shipping is free! Heck, you'd pay that for a decent set of pruners, and since my loppers are about shot - I jumped on it. I have a good pair of Felco pruners, but it doesn't hurt to have a spare. And these are decent tools, made in Finland (not &$@#* China). Just thought you needed to know
about that.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A