I hope every ones Christmas holiday, or holiday of your belief, was all you
wanted it to be.
Due to everything that happened in the last 6 months, ours was scaled way back
due to time restraints.  Lucky I got both houses cleaned with just a small
Xmas tree in each.  Most years we decorate to the extreme. Although it didn't
seem like Xmas, the dinner here for DH family went well.
Besides cleaning for the last week, I have been battling an icy driveway from
storms throughout the last couple of weeks.  I was down to the parkway last
night with snow/ice piles over my head on the sides. There was still an 8 inch
ice pile along the parkway that needed to be chipped away.  This morning the
temps are in the 50's, it rained all night on and off...... and the ice is
almost gone and so are the snow piles~  Amazing.  Although I feel I wasted 3
days chipping ice, I am glad to see I don't have to go out there and do it
again. (for those who don't know, our driveway is 7+ cars wide and 3+ deep...
it is huge)  I wonder how my plants feel.... what a roll coaster for them of
ice minus 35 degree wind chill and today in the 60's..... sigh.