Re: Oh, yeah...

In a message dated 12/27/2008 8:43:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andreah@hargray.com writes:

I NEVER forget the solstice. My friend Liz and I have celebrated it every
year for the last 10. This year we made Christmas cookies and drank shots of
Patron. Brrrrrrrr. But now the days are getting longer. YAY!!!!

Gives me such a psychological boost.  Even though we can't really notice it
yet, just knowing that each day is a few minutes longer makes me feel better.
Especially in this year when we have had so very much dull, gray weather.
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.