Re: Holidays

woo-hoo! Just checked - makes that a high of 61. It's already 56 at 9:30 am.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holidays

What? Do you play regulation size basketballl on it? Do you often have 20
cars on it?
Yes plenty of rain and today will be 57 degrees.  I plan to open up the
house to air it out.  Somehow gasoline fumes got circulated through my
furnace on the night of the 23rd and stunk up the house.  I have febreezed
everything.  But real fresh air will put things to rights.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5