Re: No Snow
gardenchat@hort.net

Saturday night's light snowfall was very pretty, and everything stayed
frosted until today.  The sun is out - has been since morning - and the
temperature is 40 degrees, so all the frozen bits are falling off.  The
prediction is for snow again tonight and freezing rain tomorrow.  I'm
glad we don't really have anywhere we have to go tomorrow - freezing
rain is really the very worst.  Snow, we can cope with, but the ice is
really scary.
Today I looked out the kitchen window to see robins in my back yard.
I haven't seen any robins for several weeks, and had assumed that they
had migrated on schedule.  I guess these must be laggards from north
of us who just now got moving.  I really don't think they are moving back
up from the south.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/8/2009 10:46:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,