Re: Technical advice needed
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Technical advice needed
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:03:50 -0500

My scanner also scans slides. If yours doesn't, you may be able to purchase the add-on separately.

The slides should be cleaned very carefully if they have deteriorated. A good anti-static film cleaner should be used. You do not want to be scanning dust specks along with the slides. And some solvents can be very hard on the emulsion.

You may want to get this job professionally done.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <sheriannricherson@exoticgardening.com>