[Flickr] Bonnie Holmes has invited you to join!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [Flickr] Bonnie Holmes has invited you to join!
  • From: "Bonnie Holmes via Flickr" <no-reply-45565877N06@flickr.com>
  • Date: 13 Dec 2009 17:38:30 +0000

Hi,

I finally got my garden pictures organized.  To see the
latest "snow" pictures select winter.

Signing up for Flickr is free, and takes less than a
minute. Just click here:

http://www.flickr.com/welcome/40598827/0c64518ceb/

See you there!

Bonnie Holmes

p.s. If you are not interested, just ignore this email.
Flickr won't bug you again and there's nothing special you
have to do.