RE: Freezing rain
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Freezing rain
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:33:03 -0800

I went to Las Vegas couple days last week, and it was cold! I didn't
know it would get into the 30s in Las Vegas. Came back on Friday night
and then spent all day Saturday watching it rain. I didn't check the
rain gauge but it might have been an inch or even more. Our dirt roads
have some erosion but it's not too bad, ground was pretty dry so most of
it sunk in.

Cyndi