RE: Shipping Costs for Seeds
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Shipping Costs for Seeds
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:36:43 -0800

I used to do a spreadsheet for things I was going to order, but decided
it was too much work for the couple dollars I would save (although the
"happy index" wasn't bad, since I used to write it all out while sitting
in the greenhouse perusing catalogs, and it was a pleasant way to pass
the time). Haven't run across anything like it yet either, but if you
do, I'd be interested to know.

Cyndi