Re: weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:39:29 -0600

My youngest son is in Virginia and he called me around noon today and
said they had 2 feet of snow and it hadn't slowed down.  He stopped to
help somebody that was stuck in the snow...and when he got back to his
car, it died and wouldn't start.  Luckily he was close to home and a
neighbor with a truck pulled him out and brought him home.  He decided
to tuck in for the next couple of days!

--
Jesse R. Bell