Re: wild weather

You too, Pam?? Just wrote that to Pam.  How ironic.  Had 82  today,
expecting thunderstorms and such tonight...cold front from NW clashing  with the
warm air coming off the Gulf.  Have to admit, 80's was a bit hot  for
Xmas...would not mind the 60's for the holidays.....but not lower, not  higher.
Too bad we can't order our weather....HA HA!  Not  supposed to have any
freezes, hope they are right about that one anyway.
Spending the next few days at mom's in San Antonio.....ya'll have a very
Merry Christmas, ya hear??  ;-)
Hugs to all,
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/23/2009 2:20:23 PM Central Standard Time,