Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net

After all the preparing, shopping, running yourself ragged..... it is almost
Christmas eve.

This has been a very non-traditional Christmas for me.  Only bought a few
presents, had most of this week off, and don't even have a Xmas tree up.
Not exactly sure why this happened, but it did.  It really doesn't seem like
the holiday to me at all....  Even the weather, it's raining ice balls for the
last 12 hours.

So before I run off to prepare Xmas eve dinner, I want to wish you all a very
Merry Christmas!

Donna