Re: It's that time
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: It's that time
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:15:40 -0600

Bah, humbug!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Dec 12, 2010, at 4:07 PM, james singer wrote:

Not unless it was manufactured in China, Cathy.

On Dec 12, 2010, at 2:00 PM, Catharine Carpenter wrote:

It is... and thank you!
Does purchasing food for food pantries count?
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Dec 11, 2010, at 7:41 PM, james singer wrote:

of year. So enjoy...

http://digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/whitchr.html

We should all remember the commercial significance that this season
has to the US economy and keep the X in Xmas.