Re: Grandson; OT
  • Subject: Re: Grandson; OT
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:23:00 -0500 (EST)

I see, Auralie, and totally understand your concern.  While there  doesn't
seem much hope for your ex DIL and family, we can only hope that  the boys
are young enough to learn in the military what they didn't learn at  home.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/13/2010 9:41:17 AM Central Standard Time,