RE: New or Tried and True?
  • Subject: RE: New or Tried and True?
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:30:17 -0500

I'm really leaning towards the tried and true. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those new
Echinacea, however every single one I've ever tried has died except, of
course the original purple cone flower. Those, I can't divide fast enough.

I tried the Limerock ruby back when it came out. It died. So, I am sticking
with what I know will do here now. I don't want to spend the money and I
want my plants to thrive!