Re: New or Tried and True?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: New or Tried and True?
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:22:27 -0600

Have a lot of them, and enjoy them.... but variety is the spice of life!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Dec 18, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

you're right Cathy. This stuff is what works in dry and hot weather. You need stuff for cold and wet. Maybe some hardy daylilies in your zone for
starters?

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Catharine Carpenter