RE: New or Tried and True?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: New or Tried and True?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:30:52 -0800

There's so little I can count on in my climate that I don't try hardly
anything new. In the past five years or so I haven't put in the time
either, seems silly to buy much when I know I'm not going to be paying a
lot of attention to it. I sure like to look at the catalog pictures
though.
I used to buy new hybrid vegetable seed all the time but not so much of
that now either. Things that I plant a lot of, like peas or beans, I
stick with what I know is going to be productive. But I'll experiment
with tomatoes or squash, where I can plant one or two and just see how
they fare.

Cyndi